Web story for my real friends

I have a lot of friends on MySpace, Facebook, everywhere. I am a happy man with many friends. I am very happy with it, especially when my friends send me links to beautiful images around, and I press and take me to different places where you can buy products from my friends. Oh, my God, how I like to help my friends to earn some money, really! That should be a true friend sent me these nice little pictures all the time. My friends are great, right And they are so friendly, they do not even try to tell me they are selling something, is not it great


I felt so ashamed, so I decide to do the same, to be a good guy, to return to them in some way, like a real gentleman, but I do not know how. So I looked for an online help.

Earn money online

Make Money - sounds familiar, right

Try to write only a word money or make money online on Google, Yahoo or elsewhere, and what happens You get millions of pages and millions of sites and products linked to your query. I think that money is the number one selling product, and purchase the number one product on the planet. Nobody cares about this product, at the same time, it is the hardest of all Web products, and yet everyone is connected instantly. The most powerful of all Fast Money are vendors that have the words in the title as word money, keyword, PPC, SEO, subsidiary, niche, Automoney or any other is, more or less closely related to these. They are most successful fishermen in the Ocean Web. That easy as I catch fish every day. They do it with a hook for sophisticated and well that shines like gold, with a simple green bite (a big double-lined S one) and keep the fish wherever they want. There are a lot of fish around the Web Ocean, and no opportunity to put this endangered or extinct species population (us). However, there are more than one link in a chain, although it is very important. Your job is to keep the sea and to maintain constant hunger by feeding the fish with crumbs on their plates.

On the other hand, feed on the crumbs from the plate webmaster.

Who are the Webmaster

Webmasters

Webmasters Teachers are the true meaning of the word. Web was invented first. People who own large Internet companies (and we all know their names respectable) are Web masters of the universe in a way the gods. They invented, and not only that. They invented antivirus viruses and reinvented, bugs and updates, the first versions of its software and updated every second to stay (alive), so who wants to escape, wants to die there. They invented everything, its ownership and operation of all everything from the first day and forever. And when they die, they will leave the children of children, and so one. I have no doubt about it! His famous motto Web belongs to us all is the story of Abed time, and go to sleep every night thinking that, with that same big smile on our faces. We are very happy, happy, fishermen are happy, everybody happy! Everyone is happy!

Stop!

So what's wrong with happiness, you ask Nothing's wrong, if you think you're happy. Are you really Are you really going to tell me that likes things that are happening on this planet, at this time. I think not. I would say they are disappointed as I am, too. But you can not do anything about it, you can not get things changed.

Why is that Why we can not change things that are We can not, can not we Or, you may not want Maybe we like the way things are Maybe we like to be connected, to be exploited, to catch a few crumbs along. For many, maybe-s, I guess.

But what would be, imagine if we could get our wires from it, just for a day, week or month, even Just go online for a while to turn this virtual life misery for a second and go out among real people, real with us! Think about it, that be great

Remember that the Internet is not virtual, it is real. You could be seriously hurt out there, emotionally, physically (financially), no way! Think about this for a moment, just for the pleasure of reading this, you will. It is a story, anyway!

Loser

I know, you do not agree with me. You think I'm a loser, it's easy to be a loser and a loser, no place on the web. And you're a winner, a winner. You know how, where and when they are not like me, you know what it takes to succeed, you have all the essentials on hand, all the facts, everything and more! Yes, you are the man!

Well, I must admit I am defeated, I am a failure, you are the boss!

Now my boss, let me go back for a moment at the beginning of this history of something else to make money online. These things as I'm sure. Well, I'll go up the narrow point. This is something deeper than the story, something more real, OK. Here we go!

There is no chance for you to make any serious money online if you are not highly qualified, computer training, computer science, or whatever you call it. You must be a software guru and recently updated with tons and tons of materials. This is something anyone tell you (at least not one from another part of the game board), but it is a fact. In front of him. Computer skills, languages ??and computer software, and all that goes with it (and everything that happens, I think) is only part of the Easy Money Making history. Marketing is another important part, too. Basic education and intelligence of the person, other. Time and money that goes with it is another. Some of those listed are the specialties for which we have to finish some universities. On the other hand it takes experience, which will cost time and money. You can not do from the beginning. Scratch is a lie! There is no zero in life, the only thing was when you were born! You are alone out there!

A true friend

Hey, but do not worry, you're not alone! Here I am I'll help. It's easy. All you have to do is take that piece of wire hanging from your PC charming and cutting machine! That will be cut, and could become a true friend of someone, let's say mine to begin with!

Overview

Always try to look at the big picture. In this case, means that everything you see, hear, or are involved in the site is just inside the box, table, hard disk or temporary connection it has, and that's all. There is nothing more than that. The world is outside, not inside, I can not see you. His wife, son or daughter, mother, father or friend is waiting for his eyes, to turn his gaze from the window for a moment, for one day, perhaps forever

Oh, but you can not! You see, you became a machine! A machine connected with thousands of tweets, feeds, comments and updates, connections and disconnections, sources and actions, classified and e-mails, blogs and messages, and FTP URL, and support groups, patches and tracers, the links and filters ... and nobody can stop. Nobody has the right to leave, either. One would be an anti-social, trying to stop. The whole world has gone upside down, the whole world! I wonder about a poor boy skinny desert somewhere on the planet - do you know what even television is a computer Do you need that to feed the hungry, to heal the pain in the big blurry eyes. Not. Maybe we deserve an ending as self-destructive of humanity. Yes, you probably do. To poison our own future ... well, us! Nothing new about that.

Martin H. Fischer once said The best men I know, the more I find myself loving dogs.

In the end

True, they are destructive. But not just for us. We are hurting our mother earth, hurting badly. And she's going to fight another day, maybe soon. She's going to shake us back like a lot of fleas, it's that simple! And then what We will mourn, yes, to mourn as a baby, wondering what happened, why, to blame, it's going to help

Well, maybe the Martians! Or maybe God, in whom we trust so much. Yes, that's it! God! He is the only one who does not care if we sin, forgives. He is the only one who can tell.